Hello delicious curry! This was so simple and made my tastebuds dance. It doesn’t take a lot of ingredients which is always a perk. I made a few modifications per my usual recipe makin’ from the original recipe at Cosmopolitan Primal Girl but feel free to do what you like. (pictured below, unfortunately – curry never looks super attractive…quite contrary to taste though)
– 2 to 3 chicken breasts — grilled then cut into small pieces
– 1 cauliflower
– 1 Tbsp coconut oil
– 1 Onion – finely chopped
– 5 garlic cloves – smashed and roughly chopped
– 2 habaneros
– 1 can coconut milk
– 2 Tbsp curry powder
- In a large skillet, heat coconut oil to a med-high heat
- Put chicken pieces into the skillet and cook until each side golden-browned (about 3 min per side)
- Remove chicken and set aside to cut into small pieces.
- Add onion, garlic and habanero – saute for about 3 min or until soft
- Add the coconut milk and curry powder – mix together thoroughly
- Add back the chicken and simmer at medium heat covered for about 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. The coconut milk/curry should get thick, be sure to stir it occasionally to prevent it sticking to the sides & bottom of pan.
- For the cauliflower; chop into small to medium sized pieces, cook in a pan for about 10-15 minutes with a pinch of olive oil, salt, pepper, and other spices for taste until it is a texture you like.
- Serve the chicken & curry over roasted cauliflower.
- Party-on Wayne.